Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 09 and Apr 12.
Free Shipping on all saunas. Excludes HI, AK, and PR. Email us now at email@example.com to hear about shipping options for Hawaii and Alaska.
SunRay's Southport 3-person traditional sauna is the perfect way to relax and enjoy the time-honored Finnish tradition of sauna bathing in the comfort of your own home. The 3.5 kW electric sauna heater produces temperatures up to 170 degrees while the included bucket & ladle allows you to add water to the heater stones to get to your desired humidity level. Standard features also include a thermo-hygrometer for displaying the humidity level, ergonomic seating for comfort and convenience, interior lighting, tempered glass door, and a cabin constructed of natural Canadian Hemlock wood for a durable yet naturally appealing decor.
All SunRay sauna kits are shipped with the homeowner in mind and can be easily assembled in under an hour thanks to the laser-cut tongue and groove construction. Orders placed Monday - Thursday will be shipped the following day, while orders placed on Friday or Saturday will ship the following Monday.
A traditional sauna, also referred to as a Finnish sauna, offers you - you guessed it - a traditional bathing experience. If you enjoy relaxing in a room with higher temperatures, this is the sauna for you.
With this type of sauna, you are seated in a wood-lined room that is heated by an electric sauna heater filled with rocks. When the rocks are heated it’s a delight to pour water over them and create steam. Water can be ladled over the rocks to enhance the steam experience. In a traditional Finnish sauna, you sweat more and may feel more heat in comparison to an infrared sauna.
One of the major benefits of traditional saunas is that users can control the temperature (150 to 185 degrees F) and humidity of the sauna during their heat bath while infrared sauna users can only control the temperature. Users can also control how much water is thrown over the rocks, thus affecting the level of dryness or level of moisture depending on your preference. We recommend incorporating aromatherapy into traditional sauna bathing by mixing in essential oils with the water during a sauna bath. Sauna bathers are recommended to spend between 10-15 minutes in the sauna to maximize the benefits, and many sauna enthusiasts enjoy multiple rounds.
Physically, nothing is more reinvigorating than a deep, healthy sweat every day. Tension fades. Muscles unwind. Mentally, we emerge relaxed, revived and ready for whatever the day may bring. Core benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Frequent Sauna Use May Reduce Risk of Dementia, Study Finds. Dr. Laukkanen's research participants who used sauna 4-7 times per week at 175 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes reduced their risk for Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia by 65%.
- Traditional Saunas aid in recovery after intense physical activity. Sessions relax muscles and soothe aches/pains in both muscles and joints.
- Toxins are flushed out through the skin’s pores, cleansing the skin and allowing you to come out feeling stronger, healthier and in better balance.
- Arteries dilate, improving blood flow throughout the body and relaxing tight or overworked muscles and aches.
- The production of white blood cells is stimulated, strengthening the immune system.
- Relieve Stress - The heat in the sauna helps us to relax and regulates the level of cortisol in our blood.
I highly recommend purchasing this sauna from Saunaify. I am very pleased with the quality and size of the 3 person sauna.