Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 09 and Apr 12.
Free Shipping on all saunas. Excludes HI, AK, and PR. Email us now at email@example.com to hear about shipping options for Hawaii and Alaska.
Golden Designs "Monaco Elite" 6-person sauna brings healthy living and longevity to the privacy of your home. Carbon PureTech™ Heat Emitters directly penetrate into the body’s tissue to produce perspiration with Ultra-Low EMF. Made with the environment in mind, Golden Design infrared saunas are constructed from reforested Canadian Hemlock wood.
Enjoy the convenience of operating the dual soft-touch control panel and LED display featuring temperature and time functions. Meanwhile, you can enjoy your sauna session listening to your favorite playlist through the built-in speakers - via an MP3 aux or Bluetooth connection, or streaming your go-to show on the LCD drop-down monitor. To cap it off, all Golden Design Saunas enhance your experience with a built-in Chromotherapy (color therapy) lighting system.
While you should always consult with a certified electrician first, Golden Design Sauna's are designed to be plug & play (no special wiring required)! Assembly is a snap and takes less than 1 hour.
An infrared sauna features a similar design to a traditional sauna, where you’re also seated in a room lined with wood, such as Canadian Hemlock or Cedar. However, one of the biggest differences of infrared saunas is that these wood-lined rooms are heated using infrared technology rather than a heater covered with rocks.
In an infrared sauna, an emitter produces infrared waves to provide heat in the sauna. Additionally, you can use the room sooner, as the infrared heats the body directly as opposed to heating the space. The temperatures are not quite as hot as traditional saunas either (120 to 150 degrees F), allowing users to opt-in for longer sessions. Though infrared saunas have lower temperatures, users will still feel the heat as the method of heating the body is different than with traditional saunas. Rather than heating the air, infrared energy will directly heat your body. Infrared sauna users will still sweat profusely from the infrared energy that penetrates the body and raises the body core temperature. Infrared sauna bathers can begin bathing as soon as the sauna is turned on, as opposed to waiting 45 minutes for a traditional sauna to heat up.
Physically, nothing is more reinvigorating than a deep, healthy sweat every day. Tension fades. Muscles unwind. Mentally, we emerge relaxed, revived, and ready for whatever the day may bring. Core benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Arteries dilate, improving blood flow throughout the body and relaxing tight or overworked muscles and aches.
- The production of white blood cells is stimulated, strengthening the immune system.
- Toxins are flushed out through the skin’s pores, cleansing the skin and allowing you to come out feeling stronger, healthier, and in better balance.
- Time-friendly. There’s no waiting for an infrared sauna to heat up, so you can easily enjoy its benefits anytime.
- Planet-friendly. Even with daily use, Infrared technology uses as little or less electricity than many other common household appliances.
- 15 PureTech™ Near Zero EMF FAR Infrared Carbon Heating Panels
- Natural Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood construction
- Tempered glass door with side windows
- Exterior Accent Lighting / Interior Chromotherapy Color Lighting System
- Dual (interior & exterior) LED control panel
- FM Radio with Built-in Bluetooth, MP3 Auxiliary, SD and USB connection, and 4 speakers
- 15” LCD drop-down monitor with DVD player
- Capacity: 6 Adults
- Electrical Service: 2 separate dedicated 120V/20amp outlets required (consult a certified electrician to install).
- Dimensions: 79" H X 73" W X 61" L
- Indoor Use Only
All Golden Designs, Inc. Saunas are backed by a 5-year Limited Warranty. Please click here for further details, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help registering your new sauna today.
Great sauna - bought it for my wife who has high blood pressure. Took a little bit of effort to put it together as the sides are heavy. Not complicated, but probably more than a two person, or husband and wife team should do, so keep that in mind. Seems high quality, no issues. Fast shipping too.
I bought this almost 3 months ago. Delivery was on time but, be aware, it is a large pallet of some very heavy boxes. With two strong adults, it was easy to assemble, and the company responded promptly to clarify some questions I had. It is enjoyed daily and feels great! It takes about 30 minutes to pre-heat from around 64F (in a basement) to the 145F we like.