Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 09 and Apr 12.
Free Shipping on all saunas. Excludes HI, AK, and PR. Email us now at firstname.lastname@example.org to hear about shipping options for Hawaii and Alaska.
Dynamic Saunas "Villa" 3-person sauna brings healthy living and longevity to the privacy of your home. Carbon PureTech™ Heat Emitters directly penetrate into the body’s tissue to produce perspiration with Ultra-Low EMF. Made with the environment in mind, Dynamic's infrared saunas are constructed from reforested Canadian Hemlock wood.
Enjoy the convenience of operating the dual soft-touch control panel and LED display featuring temperature and time functions. Meanwhile, you can enjoy your sauna session listening to your favorite playlist through the built-in speakers - via an MP3 aux or Bluetooth connection. To cap it off, all dynamic Saunas enhance your experience with a built-in Chromotherapy (color therapy) lighting system.
While you should always consult with a certified electrician first, Dynamic Sauna's are designed to be plug & play (no special wiring required)! Assembly is a snap and takes less than 1 hour.
An infrared sauna features a similar design to a traditional sauna, where you’re also seated in a room lined with wood, such as Canadian Hemlock or Cedar. However, one of the biggest differences of infrared saunas is that these wood-lined rooms are heated using infrared technology rather than a heater covered with rocks.
In an infrared sauna, an emitter produces infrared waves to provide heat in the sauna. Additionally, you can use the room sooner, as the infrared heats the body directly as opposed to heating the space. The temperatures are not quite as hot as traditional saunas either (120 to 150 degrees F), allowing users to opt-in for longer sessions. Though infrared saunas have lower temperatures, users will still feel the heat as the method of heating the body is different than with traditional saunas. Rather than heating the air, infrared energy will directly heat your body. Infrared sauna users will still sweat profusely from the infrared energy that penetrates the body and raises the body core temperature. Infrared sauna bathers can begin bathing as soon as the sauna is turned on, as opposed to waiting 45 minutes for a traditional sauna to heat up.
Physically, nothing is more reinvigorating than a deep, healthy sweat every day. Tension fades. Muscles unwind. Mentally, we emerge relaxed, revived, and ready for whatever the day may bring. Core benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Arteries dilate, improving blood flow throughout the body and relaxing tight or overworked muscles and aches.
- The production of white blood cells is stimulated, strengthening the immune system.
- Toxins are flushed out through the skin’s pores, cleansing the skin and allowing you to come out feeling stronger, healthier, and in better balance.
- Time-friendly. There’s no waiting for an infrared sauna to heat up, so you can easily enjoy its benefits anytime.
- Planet-friendly. Even with daily use, Infrared technology uses as little or less electricity than many other common household appliances.
- 9 Carbon PureTech™ Ultra Low EMF Heat Emitters (Heating Panels)
- Natural Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood construction
- Tempered glass door with side windows
- Exterior Accent Lighting / Interior Chromotherapy Color Lighting System
- Dual (interior & exterior) LED control panel
- Built-in Bluetooth, MP3 Auxiliary Connection, and 2 speakers
- Capacity: 3 Adults
- Electrical Service: 120V/20amp dedicated receptacle and breaker (Please consult a certified electrician.)
- Dimensions: 75" H X 60" W X 45" L
- Indoor Use Only
All Dynamic Saunas are backed by a 5-year Limited Warranty. Please click here for further details, or email email@example.com for help registering your new sauna today.
Packaged very professionally, the Delivery company was A+. The unit went together like a Childs Lego set. If it wasn't so heavy a 12 year old could put it together. As for the glass door front panel - keep in mind the second person you have helping you to move that piece better have some strength as it's heavy to lift. Very well designed though and easy to install. Forget the instruction book. Use the Youtube install video they send you, it gives a very good visual of how to put it together from start to finish. As for heat, I was quite surprised by how quickly it came up to temperature. We set it at 125 and it didn't take but 25 30 minutes especially with a surrounding room temperature of 66. All in all, I have to say I'm impressed so far. The wife hit it right away and had a good sweat. Oh and by the way the Bluetooth connected instantly, she put on some relaxing sounds from Youtube and hit the lavender color with the remote. AHHHHH. How can you beat this for the money