Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 09 and Apr 12.
Free Shipping on all saunas. Excludes HI, AK, and PR. Email us now at firstname.lastname@example.org to hear about shipping options for Hawaii and Alaska.
Dynamic Saunas "Santiago" 2-person sauna brings healthy living and longevity to the privacy of your home. Constructed of Canadian Reforested Hemlock, this sauna also features Dynamic's newest range of Full Spectrum heating technology, MP3 Aux - Bluetooth capability, and Chromotherapy Lighting.
While you should always consult with a certified electrician first, Dynamic Sauna's are designed to be plug & play (no special wiring required)! Assembly is a snap and takes less than 1 hour.
An infrared sauna features a similar design to a traditional sauna, where you’re also seated in a room lined with wood, such as Canadian Hemlock or Cedar. However, one of the biggest differences of infrared saunas is that these wood-lined rooms are heated using infrared technology rather than a heater covered with rocks.
In an infrared sauna, an emitter produces infrared waves to provide heat in the sauna. Additionally, you can use the room sooner, as the infrared heats the body directly as opposed to heating the space. The temperatures are not quite as hot as traditional saunas either (120 to 150 degrees F), allowing users to opt-in for longer sessions. Though infrared saunas have lower temperatures, users will still feel the heat as the method of heating the body is different than with traditional saunas. Rather than heating the air, infrared energy will directly heat your body. Infrared sauna users will still sweat profusely from the infrared energy that penetrates the body and raises the body core temperature. Infrared sauna bathers can begin bathing as soon as the sauna is turned on, as opposed to waiting 45 minutes for a traditional sauna to heat up.
Physically, nothing is more reinvigorating than a deep, healthy sweat every day. Tension fades. Muscles unwind. Mentally, we emerge relaxed, revived, and ready for whatever the day may bring. Core benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Arteries dilate, improving blood flow throughout the body and relaxing tight or overworked muscles and aches.
- The production of white blood cells is stimulated, strengthening the immune system.
- Toxins are flushed out through the skin’s pores, cleansing the skin and allowing you to come out feeling stronger, healthier, and in better balance.
- Time-friendly. There’s no waiting for an infrared sauna to heat up, so you can easily enjoy its benefits anytime.
- Planet-friendly. Even with daily use, Infrared technology uses as little or less electricity than many other common household appliances.
- 7 Heating Elements: 5 Carbon PureTech™ Near Zero EMF Heat Emitters (Heating Panels) and 2 Near-Infrared PureTech™ Heat Emitters
- Natural hemlock wood construction
- Tempered glass door
- Interior Lighting System
- Interior LED control panel
- Music System, MP3 aux connection, and dynamic speaker with pre-amp (no radio included).
- 118F-132F is the ideal temperature range, the sauna can heat up to 140F
- Capacity: 2 Adults
- Electrical Service: 120V/15amp plug & play (recommend dedicated outlet)
- Exterior dimensions (WDH): 46″ x 40″ x 75″
- Interior dimensions (WDH): 42″ x 36″ x 68″
- Indoor Use Only
- Sauna weight: 330 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 385 lbs (ships in 2 boxes).
All Golden Designs, Inc. Saunas are backed by a 5-year Limited Warranty. Please click here for further details, or email email@example.com for help registering your new sauna today.