Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 09 and Apr 12.
Free Shipping on all saunas. Excludes HI, AK, and PR. Email us now at firstname.lastname@example.org to hear about shipping options for Hawaii and Alaska.
The Canadian Timber Collection by Dundalk LeisureCraft is handcrafted from Eastern White Cedar that is lighter in color and has tight knots in the wood. The door is 5mm bronze tempered glass with a wooden frame and pre-hung on the front wall for easy installation.
The Harmony Barrel Sauna kit comes with solid cedar cradles, aluminum bands with stainless steel hardware and is packaged in a ready to assemble kit. The round concept of the barrel sauna makes it unique and very efficient to heat as well as encourages proper airflow during sauna use.
You have the option of ordering two heaters: The Harvia Kip Electric Heater,
a traditional wall-mounted heater with a built-in control panel. Or, the Harvia M3 Woodburning Heater, which comes fully equipped with a steel chimney to withstand extensive changes in temperature and
protective sheaths to significantly shorten the safety distance to burning material – in practice, this helps the stove fit into a smaller space. Alternatively, if you want to shop for a heater elsewhere, you can purchase the sauna alone.
All Dundalk Leisure Craft products are made to order and shipped in easy to assemble pre-fabricated kits with the homeowner in mind. 2 people with minimal tools can assemble any sauna. Please expect lead times of 12-16 weeks to ship.
Please click here to review shipping details and instructions in order to best prepare for your delivery.
A traditional sauna, also referred to as a Finnish sauna, offers you - you guessed it - a traditional bathing experience. If you enjoy relaxing in a room with higher temperatures, this is the sauna for you.
With this type of sauna, you are seated in a wood-lined room that is heated by an electric sauna heater filled with rocks. When the rocks are heated it’s a delight to pour water over them and create steam. Water can be ladled over the rocks to enhance the steam experience. In a traditional Finnish sauna, you sweat more and may feel more heat in comparison to an infrared sauna.
One of the major benefits of traditional saunas is that users can control the temperature (150 to 185 degrees F) and humidity of the sauna during their heat bath while infrared sauna users can only control the temperature. Users can also control how much water is thrown over the rocks, thus affecting the level of dryness or level of moisture depending on your preference. We recommend incorporating aromatherapy into traditional sauna bathing by mixing in essential oils with the water during a sauna bath. Sauna bathers are recommended to spend between 10-15 minutes in the sauna to maximize the benefits, and many sauna enthusiasts enjoy multiple rounds.
Physically, nothing is more reinvigorating than a deep, healthy sweat every day. Tension fades. Muscles unwind. Mentally, we emerge relaxed, revived and ready for whatever the day may bring. Core benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Frequent Sauna Use May Reduce Risk of Dementia, Study Finds. Dr. Laukkanen's research participants who used sauna 4-7 times per week at 175 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes reduced their risk for Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia by 65%.
- Traditional Saunas aid in recovery after intense physical activity. Sessions relax muscles and soothe aches/pains in both muscles and joints.
- Toxins are flushed out through the skin’s pores, cleansing the skin and allowing you to come out feeling stronger, healthier and in better balance.
- Arteries dilate, improving blood flow throughout the body and relaxing tight or overworked muscles and aches.
- The production of white blood cells is stimulated, strengthening the immune system.
- Relieve Stress - The heat in the sauna helps us to relax and regulates the level of cortisol in our blood.
The Harvia Kip 6KW Electric Heater, a favorite among Finns, is a traditional wall-mounted heater in which price and quality meet in a manner that is sure to warm the bather.
The large stone space provides optimal heat release while the outer casing temperature of the heater stays low.
- Sauna Size (Maximum CU/FT): 300 CU/FT
- Amps/Breaker/Wire Size: 25/40/10
- Volts/Phase: 240/1
Wood Burning Heater
Classically stylish in its design, the Harvia M3 Wood Burning stove catches the eye and is suitable for smaller outdoor saunas. The even heat is given off by the stove and the efficient air circulation guarantee a pleasant and relaxing sauna experience. You’ll love the soothing, intimate experience of watching the flames dance through the stove’s tempered glass door as you relax.
- Protective Heat Shield (included): The protective sheath considerably reduces the safety distance to combustible materials – in practice, this makes the stove fit in a smaller space. The protective sheath is attached to the stove and conforms to the shape of the stove, making the combination sleek.
- Steel Chimney (Included):
- The Harvia steel chimney is an easy-to-install stylish chimney solution. The steel chimney withstands extensive changes in temperature and has mainly been designed for use with woodburning stoves, smaller fireplaces, and iron stoves in outdoor saunas.
- Sauna Size: Perfect for saunas 211-460 CU/FT
- Capacity: Holds up to 66lbs of stones (
- Please note, stones not included and must be purchased separately).
The video above does not depict the current product you're viewing, rather one quite similar. Demonstrated to showcase Dundalk's keen focus on detail and expert craftsmanship.
Amazing sauna. Very impressed with the craftsmanship and quality of it. Works like a charm. Very happy with it. Would highly recommend Dundalk, despite the wait, the quality is superb.