Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 09 and Apr 12.
Free Shipping on all saunas. Excludes HI, AK, and PR. Email us now at firstname.lastname@example.org to hear about shipping options for Hawaii and Alaska.
In stock for immediate shipping! The 3-person Cala Wood DIY Sauna Kit from Auroom is comfortable yet compact. For those who want a small home sauna, but insist on the best sauna experience, highest quality, and meticulous attention to detail. The Cala sauna cabin is easy to install, cost-effective to run, and perfect for the do-it-yourself sauna enthusiast.
A small sauna with a big heart, the Cala home sauna boasts a true Finnish sauna experience and meticulous attention to detail. The 3-person Auroom Cala model is engineered to fit into smaller spaces without compromising aesthetics or comfort. Its wax finish offers added protection for the wood and looks amazing.
The Cala is made of long-lasting, sustainably-sourced thermally modified Aspen from northern Europe. This chemical-free thermal modification process - done with only heat and steam - produces a product that is longer lasting than other woods and stands up better to the extreme conditions of a sauna.
This cozy sauna is easy to assemble and can be installed in practically any space. And with its straightforward setup, low energy demands, it is easy to use and cost-efficient to run. The door may be installed with the hinge on the right or the left to best suit your needs.
Please note - Sauna heater is not included. Best if paired with a 4.5kW sauna heater (sold separately). Shop our collection now to complete your kit, or select from our recommended choices above.
A traditional sauna, also referred to as a Finnish sauna, offers you - you guessed it - a traditional bathing experience. If you enjoy relaxing in a room with higher temperatures, this is the sauna for you.
With this type of sauna, you are seated in a wood-lined room that is heated by an electric sauna heater filled with rocks. When the rocks are heated it’s a delight to pour water over them and create steam. Water can be ladled over the rocks to enhance the steam experience. In a traditional Finnish sauna, you sweat more and may feel more heat in comparison to an infrared sauna.
One of the major benefits of traditional saunas is that users can control the temperature (150 to 185 degrees F) and humidity of the sauna during their heat bath while infrared sauna users can only control the temperature. Users can also control how much water is thrown over the rocks, thus affecting the level of dryness or level of moisture depending on your preference. We recommend incorporating aromatherapy into traditional sauna bathing by mixing in essential oils with the water during a sauna bath. Sauna bathers are recommended to spend between 10-15 minutes in the sauna to maximize the benefits, and many sauna enthusiasts enjoy multiple rounds.
Physically, nothing is more reinvigorating than a deep, healthy sweat every day. Tension fades. Muscles unwind. Mentally, we emerge relaxed, revived and ready for whatever the day may bring. Core benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Frequent Sauna Use May Reduce Risk of Dementia, Study Finds. Dr. Laukkanen's research participants who used sauna 4-7 times per week at 175 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes reduced their risk for Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia by 65%.
- Traditional Saunas aid in recovery after intense physical activity. Sessions relax muscles and soothe aches/pains in both muscles and joints.
- Toxins are flushed out through the skin’s pores, cleansing the skin and allowing you to come out feeling stronger, healthier, and in better balance.
- Arteries dilate, improving blood flow throughout the body and relaxing tight or overworked muscles and aches.
- The production of white blood cells is stimulated, strengthening the immune system.
- Relieve Stress - The heat in the sauna helps us to relax and regulates the level of cortisol in our blood.
Features / Specifications
Download the full spec sheet here
- Dimensions: 59"W (150cm) x 59"D (150cm) x 80.75"H (205cm)
- Weight: 900lbs
- Material: Thermo-Asepn Wood
- Volume: 162 CU. FT.
- Cozy and pleasant feel and look thanks to quality And color of thermo-aspen
- Small dimensions, easy fit to smaller (bath)rooms(59.00 in. x 59.00 in.)
- Easy DIY cabin install (4-6 hours with two people)
- Premium glass door with metal-wood handle
- Cozy and pleasant feel
- Preserved with Finland’s finest natural sauna wax
- Small dimensions (easy to fit into any space)
- The door opening direction can be changed upon installation
- Horizontal Thermo-Aspen exterior and interior paneling (STP 0.59"x3.54")
- Upper flat bench, Lower flat bench, Backrest, Heater guard
The weight or packaging of this product requires delivery by special appointment (LTL), and on a wooden pallet.
Please provide a contact number to facilitate the delivery appointment.
The driver is responsible for curbside delivery “only” and will lower the items to ground level. Your customer is responsible for maneuvering the contents into their home or facility.
Installation / Warranty
Download the manual here
Download the warranty here