Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 09 and Apr 12.
Free Shipping on all saunas. Excludes HI, AK, and PR. Email us now at firstname.lastname@example.org to hear about shipping options for Hawaii and Alaska.
In stock for immediate shipment! The 2-person Baia DIY Modular Sauna Kit from Auroom is easy to assemble and exceptionally high quality. Featuring comfortable and attractive Finnish contoured bench seating, the Baia sauna cabin is space and energy-efficient and provides a superior sauna experience.
With its comfortable, ergonomic design and special features, the Baia DIY indoor sauna kit really stands out, thanks to its contoured seating. The Baia sauna cabin is a truly premium-quality small home sauna that offers unbeatable value.
Contoured benches are usually only found in larger saunas, but Auroom offers this added luxury and comfort in a sauna cabin that can fit into smaller spaces in your home.
The Baia is made of long-lasting, sustainably-sourced thermally modified Aspen from northern Europe. This chemical-free thermal modification process - done with only heat and steam - produces a product that is far superior to other woods for the extreme conditions of a sauna.
Its energy efficiency and quality construction make Baia the best option for a low-cost, aesthetically beautiful, and ergonomic compact sauna room. It’s perfect for the handy do-it-yourself sauna bather who wants to build your own sauna.
In addition to being comfortable and easy to assemble, the Baia looks incredible, with features that really make it stand out from the crowd. Welcome to a luxurious new era for small home saunas!
Please note - Sauna heater is not included. Best if paired with a 4.5kW sauna heater (sold separately). Shop our collection now to complete your kit, or select from our recommended choices above.
A traditional sauna, also referred to as a Finnish sauna, offers you - you guessed it - a traditional bathing experience. If you enjoy relaxing in a room with higher temperatures, this is the sauna for you.
With this type of sauna, you are seated in a wood-lined room that is heated by an electric sauna heater filled with rocks. When the rocks are heated it’s a delight to pour water over them and create steam. Water can be ladled over the rocks to enhance the steam experience. In a traditional Finnish sauna, you sweat more and may feel more heat in comparison to an infrared sauna.
One of the major benefits of traditional saunas is that users can control the temperature (150 to 185 degrees F) and humidity of the sauna during their heat bath while infrared sauna users can only control the temperature. Users can also control how much water is thrown over the rocks, thus affecting the level of dryness or level of moisture depending on your preference. We recommend incorporating aromatherapy into traditional sauna bathing by mixing in essential oils with the water during a sauna bath. Sauna bathers are recommended to spend between 10-15 minutes in the sauna to maximize the benefits, and many sauna enthusiasts enjoy multiple rounds.
Physically, nothing is more reinvigorating than a deep, healthy sweat every day. Tension fades. Muscles unwind. Mentally, we emerge relaxed, revived, and ready for whatever the day may bring. Core benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Frequent Sauna Use May Reduce Risk of Dementia, Study Finds. Dr. Laukkanen's research participants who used sauna 4-7 times per week at 175 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes reduced their risk for Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia by 65%.
- Traditional Saunas aid in recovery after intense physical activity. Sessions relax muscles and soothe aches/pains in both muscles and joints.
- Toxins are flushed out through the skin’s pores, cleansing the skin and allowing you to come out feeling stronger, healthier, and in better balance.
- Arteries dilate, improving blood flow throughout the body and relaxing tight or overworked muscles and aches.
- The production of white blood cells is stimulated, strengthening the immune system.
- Relieve Stress - The heat in the sauna helps us to relax and regulates the level of cortisol in our blood.
Features / Specifications
Download the full spec sheet here
- Dimensions: 64.25"W (163cm) x 64.25"D (163cm) x 80.75"H (205cm)
- Weight: 900lbs
- Material: Thermo-Aspen Wood
- Volume: 162 CU. FT
- Easy DIY cabin (4-6 hours with two people)
- Premium style door with metal-wood handle
- Cozy and pleasant feel
- Preserved with Finland’s finest natural sauna wax
- Small dimensions (easy to fit into any space)
- The door opening direction can be changed upon installation
- Horizontal Thermo-Aspen exterior and interior paneling (STP 0.59"x3.54")
- Stylish Ergonomic contoured bench
- Flat bench
- Heater guard
- Movable stepping bench
The weight or packaging of this product requires delivery by special appointment (LTL), and on a wooden pallet.
Please provide a contact number to facilitate the delivery appointment.
The driver is responsible for curbside delivery “only” and will lower the items to ground level. Your customer is responsible for maneuvering the contents into their home or facility.
Installation / Warranty
Download the manual here
Download the warranty here